WELCOME TO THE MICHAELHOUSE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION PROCESS
We would like to draw your attention to a few important details as you complete the digital form:
- There are 27 sections in the application which consist of various questions that must be answered.
- Each question has a comment button (⚬⚬⚬) on the top right of
the question box.
- Please tap this button if you would like to leave any personal comments that relate to that specific question.
- Each question box has an indicator on the left margin, which remains orange in colour until answered.
- As you move between the sections, a blue percentage indicator will update you on the progress of each section. You may go back and complete a section at any time. A green tick will indicate a section has been completed.
- Please carefully read the notes at the top of each section when filling out the form.